- How to change the language in my Push account
- Push Web App
- Push Employee App
Push Web App
- Login to your Push Account on a desktop
- Click the My Summary tab
- On the right side, click Edit Employee
- Under Language Preference, click the drop down menu and select either: English, Spanish, English (Canada), or French
- Once done, click Update Employee at the bottom of the page
Push Employee App
- Open the Push Employee App and enter in your login credentials using your Email Address and Password associated with your Push account
- On the top left corner click the three stripes to view the drop down menu
- Click Settings
- Under General, click Change Language
- Under Languages, select either: English, Spanish, or French
- In the pop up, click Confirm
Push currently supports English, Spanish, and French Language preferences for your Push account.
If you require any other adjustments to your Push account, please contact your employer/direct manager to best assist you.
Please sign in to leave a comment.