- How to Deactivate Other Team Administrators
- How to Deactivate Other Team Administrators : Super/Team Admin Point of View
- Push Web App
- Select your name at the top right hand corner and open the drop down menu.
- Click Company Setup and then Team Administrator.
- This will take you to the Team Administrators page. Look for the team admin you'd like to deactivate and click the Trashcan icon / Deactivate button.
- This will prompt a message to confirm the deletion. Select Ok to complete the deactivation.
Please note: you will only have the ability to delete other team admins if you have been granted the permissions by your account's Super Administrator(s).
- Granting Team Admins Permissions to Deactivate other Team Admins
- Navigating Push as Team Admin
- How to Add a New Team Administrator
Please sign in to leave a comment.