- How do I create a new Team Admin
- How to add a new manager to Push
- Push Web App
- Click the Company Name in the top right hand corner
- In the drop down menu, click Company Setup,
- On the left hand navigation bar, click Administrators
- Click Add a new Administrator
- Under Personal, input the First Name, Last Name, and Phone Number associated with the Administrator
- Under Email, input the email address that the Administrator will use to login
- Check/uncheck the box that corresponds with Send/Resend Welcome Email
- Under Roles, click the dropdown menu and select Team Administrator
- Add all the permissions you need for this Team Admin. Check out the Permission Explained section of this article for details on each permission
- When you've assigned all the relevant permissions click Update Administrator
An Administrator (or administrators) are team members who are able to access your business account with Push. There are two types of administrators: Super Administrators and Team Administrators.
Super Administrators have full access to the software (i.e. Payroll or Invoices), while Team Administrators can have custom permissions based on departments and positions. to filter their access in Push.
The Send/Welcome Email, will allow Push to send an automated email to assist with the password reset within 48hrs. Alternatively, the individual can go onto our login page and click on the Forgot your password? link.
If an individual is already an Administrator for another Company/location you are not required to checkmark the box Send Welcome Email. Once the Administrator profile is created, it will be automatically added to the Administrator's login.
Please note, that Super Administrators can add all Administrators, while Team Administrators with the permissions to add a new Team Administrator will be able to and provide the the same permissions they have been granted.