- How to enable tip automation
- How to setup automatic tip distribution
- Push Web App
- Click Company Name in the top right-hand side of the screen
- Click Company Setup
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click Profit Centers and follow the steps in How to Add a Profit Center.
- Once Profit Centers have been set up. Click Tip Settings
- Select the tab Sales Tips
- From the Profit Center dropdown, select the Profit Center you created
- Input the Position under Distributing 1, which will be where the tips are distributed first and input the Percentage
- Under Distributing 2, input the remainder of the Positions that the tIps will be distributed and the Percentage
- Update the Start Date, which is from what date this rule will be effective
- Click Submit
You can set up multiple Profit Centers in Push for example, some Push users will have an afternoon tip pool that runs from 12:00 - 16:00 and then an evening shift from 16:01 to 22:00 or close. In this situation, you have multiple profit centers, then create multiple Sales Rules by following the abovementioned steps for each profit center.