- How to update which employees are associated with a Leave Management Policy
- Push Web App
Add Employees from Leave Management:
- Click the Company Name in the top right hand corner
- In the drop down menu, click Company Setup
- On the left hand navigation bar, click Leave Management
- Under the specific Policy, select the specific Policy Type
- On the right side, click Add Employees
- On the right side, click Add All Employees if applicable
- On the right side, click Add To Policy that corresponds with the specific Employee(s)
- Once done, click Save
Add Employee from an Employee Profile:
- Click the Employees tab
- On the left hand navigation bar, click Active Employees List
- Under Edit, click the Pencil Icon that corresponds with the specific Employee
- Scroll down to the Balance Setup section
- Click the drop down menu and select the specific Policy that corresponds
- Once done, click Update Employee
Once you have added the relevant employees, the page will refresh back to Leave Management and state Employee Added.
You will be able to add a new policy (previously known as Rules) to existing Policies (previously known as Balances) in your Push account.
Once a Policy is created/adjusted, the changes will not be reflected unless you run an Off Run or Payroll to trigger the adjustments.
The Leave Management module is exclusive to our Premium Subscription and will assist you with accruing different policies for employees or assigning a certain amount of hours.
Please note, that only Super Administrators have access to make changes to Policies under Leave Management. While Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permissions to Employee Balances under Employee Setup based on Group permissions can add a policy from Leave Management to an Employee Profile.
The Leave Management feature is currently available on the Premium Subscription and requires the Payroll Add On.
If you do not have this feature and interested, please feel free to contact Push Support at firstname.lastname@example.org to connect you with the relevant team.
Please sign in to leave a comment.