- Where Do I Edit or Delete My Custom Summary Fields
- Push Web App
- Click on the Logbook tab
- At the top right hand corner of the screen, click on Show Sidebar
- Once the side bar opens, click on Customize Summary Fields
- You can then delete the Summary Field by selecting the garbage icon
- To edit the Summary Field names, click on the pencil icon. Here you will only be able to edit the field name but not the field type (number or currency).
- Click the Save Icon to update the changes.
Please note that only Super Administrators have the permission to edit Custom Summary Fields
- How to Create Custom Summary Fields
- How to Add a Note to the Logbook
- How to Edit/Delete Logbook Entries