- How to locate the Logbook Entries
- Push Web App
- Click on the Logbooks tab.
- Within an existing note, you have three options (found at the bottom left hand corner of the note)
- Comment (Speech Bubble Icon): Here you can leave a comment which will then display in a thread underneath the note. To delete the comment, click the Garbage icon inside the comment box.
- Edit (Pencil Icon): Here you are able to add or edit the note. Once you've made your changes, select Finish Editing
- Delete (Garbage Icon): By clicking this icon, you will be prompted again to confirm your delete. Once you've selected the red "Delete" button, the note will be sent to Trashed Notes
Please note: Team administrators will only be able to comment on logbook entries.
You will not have the option to permanently remove notes. These deleted notes will be accessible while searching previous notes and checking off the Include Trashed Notes box. This can be found in the Sidebar, found in the top right hand corner of your screen.
Please sign in to leave a comment.