- How to make changes under Clock Settings
- How to adjust information under Clock Settings
- Push Web App
- Click the Company name in the top right hand corner
- In the drop down menu, click Company Setup
- On the left hand navigation bar, click Clock Settings
- Once done, click Update Settings
You can set the parameters for what counts as on time, early, and late to assist with auto-approving or flagging employees clock times.
For example, the default settings are as follows:
- Any clock in/out 1 minute before or after the scheduled shift counts as On Time.
- Clocking in earlier than 1 minute before the shift starts will automatically push the clock in time to your schedule start time (Use Scheduled).
- Clocking in later than 1 minute after the shift starts will keep the clock in time (Use Clocked)
- Clocking out earlier than 1 minute before the shift ends will keep the clock out time (Use Clocked)
- Clocking out later than 1 minute after the shift ends will be flagged and sent to clock approvals for a manager to review.
Please note, that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permissions to Setup Clock Settings will be able to make changes.
Please sign in to leave a comment.