- How to adjust what positions can clock in/out through the Push Time app
- How to limit specific Positions to have access to clock in/out on the Push Time app
- Push Web App
- Click the Company Name in the top right hand corner
- In the drop down menu, click Company Setup
- On the left hand Navigation bar, click Clock Settings
- Under Tablet Device, click Edit under Positions that corresponds with the Device ID
- Check off the boxes that corresponds with the Positions that you wish to enable/disable clocking in/out on the Push Time app
- Once completed, click Submit
- Scroll to the top of the screen, and click Clock Settings In the left-hand Navigation bar
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Update Settings
If you have multiple tablets for one location, you have the option to restrict positions to each tablet.
If you create a new Position, you may need to enable the Position for the specific Device ID. Review this information if the employee receives an error message when clocking in and out that they do not have a Position.
Please note, that Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permission to Setup Clock Settings will be able to update what positions have access to clock in/out on a tablet.