- How to adjust what positions can clock in/out through a mobile device
- How to limit specific Positions to have access to clock in/out on the Push Employee app
- Push Web App
- Click the Company Name in the top right-hand corner
- In the drop-down menu, click Company Setup
- On the left-hand Navigation bar, click Clock Settings
- Scroll to the section Other Settings
- Check the box that corresponds with Allow Employee Mobile Time and Attendance
- Under Time Attendance Positions, click the box, and in the drop-down menu, select the relevant Position(s)
- Once done, click Update Clock Settings
If you wish to restrict specific Positions to have access to clocking in and out through the Push Employee app, you can do so by following the steps in this article.
Mobile Time and Attendance allows employees to clock in and out from a mobile device with the Push Employee app downloaded. The app is available on the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
If you wish to review if employees are clocking in and out in the correct location, we recommend adding Geo-fencing to the account.
If a new Position is added to your account and you are filtering what Positions have access to Mobile Time and Attendance, you will be required to update. The employee will either not see the Time and Attendance section in the app or will not have the applicable Position available to select.
For any changes to the Mobile Time and Attendance, we recommend that the employees log out of the app and re-login to ensure the setup is up to date.
Please note that only Super Administrators have access to make changes to Mobile Time and Attendance. Team Administrators will not have access even with permission to Clock Settings.
- What Do All The Settings Under Clock Settings Mean?
- How To Enable/Update Mobile Time And Attendance
- How To Request The Setup Of Geo-Fencing for Mobile Time Attendance