- How to prompt the system to take a picture of an employee when starting or ending a shift
- Push Web App
- Click the Company name in the top right hand corner
- In the drop down menu, click Company Setup
- On the left hand navigation bar, click Clock Settings
- Scroll to Other Settings
- Check the box that corresponds with Use Camera Feature
- Once done, click Update Settings
Once the above is completed, please ensure the device being used to clock in and out has camera-enabled. If the app does not, the camera will not pop up during clock in/out for the employees.
The facial recognition feature is currently available on the Premium Subscription and requires employees to be clocking in and out on either the Push Time or Employee apps.
If you do not see the above setting under Other Settings and on Premium, please contact Push Support to review your account setup.
If you do not have this feature and interested, please feel free to contact Push Support at firstname.lastname@example.org to connect you with the relevant team.