- How to adjust the company contact information on an ROE
- Push Web App
- Click the Company name in the top right hand corner
- In the drop down menu, click Company Setup
- Scroll to the box Record Of Employment Contact
- Under First Name, input the appropriate name
- Under Last Name, input the appropriate name
- Under Phone Number, input the appropriate phone number
- Under Phone Extension, input the appropriate extension line if applicable
- Once done, click Update Company
The ROE Contact information is what is put on a completed ROE form. This will be between Box 16 and 17 in ROEs, if Service Canada needs to contact someone from the Company for more information.
If the information is updated, this does not update on previous ROEs that have already been issued. The updated information will be used for future ROEs that have not yet been issued.
Please note, that only Super Administrators have access to Company Setup.
Please sign in to leave a comment.