- How to allow other team members adjust Offer Letter Templates
- Push Web App
- Click the Company Name in the top right hand corner
- In the drop down menu, click Company Setup
- On the left hand Navigation bar, click Administrators
- Click the Pencil Icon under Edit that corresponds with the Team Administrator
- Scroll down the page until you see Applicant Tracking - Position-Based
- Under Update Offer Letter Templates, click the Check Box to View, Update, and Create
- Once completed, click Update Administrator
In order for Team Administrators to be able to view, update, or create Offer Letters Templates or send Offer Letters to Candidates, a Super Administrator will need to ensure that Applicant Tracking Positions and Applicant Tracking - Position Based have been setup.
As this is Position based, check off the Positions you wish to allow access to under Applicant Tracking Positions. Once this is done, please scroll to Applicant Tracking - Position-Based and provide them the appropriate permissions for Job Postings, Job Applications, Interview Templates, Offer Letter Templates, and Offer Letters.
We recommend clicking the Eye icon under Edit to review what the Team Administrators are able to view/access and make any adjustments to the permissions if necessary.
Please note, that only Super Administrators have access to update Team Administrator permissions to ATS.
- How To Give Team Administrators Permissions To Applicant Tracking System (ATS) By Position
- How To Give Team Administrators Permissions To ATS Offer Letters
- How To Give Team Administrators Permissions To ATS Settings
- How To Give Team Administrators Permissions To ATS Candidate Dashboard
- How To Give Team Administrators Permissions To ATS Job Dashboard
Please sign in to leave a comment.