- How to add or remove certain information on a paystub
- How to remove hourly rates on paystubs for salaried employees
- How to remove vacation accruals on employee paystubs
- Push Web App
- Click the Company name in the top right hand corner
- In the drop down menu, click Company Setup
- On the left hand navigation bar, click Pay Stub Settings
- Under Settings, check or uncheck the box that corresponds with the following: Show Vacation, Show SIN, Show Date of Hire, Show Employee Number, Show Phone Number, Show Positions Name, Show Hourly Rate for Salaried Employees, Show Year To Date Hours, Show SubTotals, Show Sick Leave Balance, or Show Pay Stubs on Employee Mobile App
- Once done, click Update Paystub Settings
- Show Vacation: Employees Vacation amounts will show on each paystub
- Show SIN: Employees SIN will show on each paystub
- Show Date of Hire: Employees date of hire will show on each paystub
- Show Employee Number: If applicable an employees number will show on each paystub
- Show Phone Number: Employees phone number will show on each paystub
- Show Positions Name: Employees specific Position will be show on each paystub
- Show Hourly Rate for Salaried Employees: The hourly rate equivalent will show each paystub
- Show Year To Date Hours: Employees total hours earned in the current year
- Show SubTotals: Employees total dollar amounts earned in the current year
- Show Pay Stubs on Employee Mobile App: Can Employee view/download paystubs from the Push Employee app
The defaults for most Push accounts are the following: Show Vacation, Show Position Name,Show Hourly Rates for Salaried Employees,Show Pay Stubs on Employee Mobile App if applicable.
Please note that only Super Administrators have access to Paystub Settings.
Please sign in to leave a comment.