- How to view the list of Job Postings
- How to update a Job Postings
- How to publish or unpublish a Job Posting
- Push Web App
- Click the Applicant Tracking tab
- On the left hand navigation bar, click Job Dashboard
- Under Actions, click either of the following:
- Click the Pencil icon to Edit the Job Posting
- Click the Two Paper icon to Duplicate the Job Posting
- Click the Three Person icon to View Applicants
- Click the Person and Plus Icon to Add an Applicant
- Click the Arrow in Box icon to View the Job Posting in the Candidate Dashboard
- Click the Garbage Can Icon to Delete the Job Posting
- Under Job Name, you will see the title of the Job Posting
- Under Region, you will see the location the Job Posting is hiring for
- Under Status, click the drop down menu to update the current Status that is associated
- Under Total, you will see a number of all applications to the Job Posting
- Under New, you will see a number of more recent applications to the Job Posting
- Under Pipeline, you will see a number of the applicants that are in review (i.e. references)
- Under Hired, you will see a number of applicants who have ever been hired for this Job Posting
- Under Date Created, it will list the time and date the Job Posting was added
The Job Dashboard will assist your Company and team with streamlining the Job Posting process. You will be able to review the total number of applications, update the Statuses of each Job Posting, and filter by description.
If your Push account is location layered, you will also be able to filter the Job Postings by location to assist your team with streamlining the Job Postings.
Please note that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permissions to either View/Update/Create will be able to access the Job Dashboard.