- How to add a new Job Posting
- Push Web App
- Click the Applicant Tracking tab
- On the left hand navigation bar, click Job Dashboard
- Click Add New Job Postings
- Under Title, input what you wish to name the Job Posting (i.e. Company name and Position)
- Under Region, input where this Position will be located
- Under Position, click the drop down menu and select the appropriate Position
- Check/uncheck the box that corresponds with Hire Internally
- Under Salary Amount, input the pay associated with the role or leave blank
- Under Salary Type, click the drop down menu and select either: Hourly, Salary, or One Time
- Check/uncheck the box that corresponds with Display a Range to add the range of pay
- Under Employment Type, click the drop down menu and select either: Full Time or Part Time
- Click the blank box and input the necessary information about the Job Posting (i.e. requirements)
- Under Questions, check/uncheck if the following should be required for the Candidate to upload: Resume, Cover Letter, Date Available, and Weekly Availability
- Under Custom Questions, input the following:
- Under Required, check/uncheck the box
- Under Question, input the type of information that you would like to ask the applicant
- Under Placeholder, input the type of information you need to gather from the applicant
- Under Answer Type, click the drop down menu and select either: Dropdown List, Short Answer, Long Answer, True/False Fact, or Scale
- Under Conditions, click the drop down menu and select either: Matches Any or Does Not Match
- Under Select if applicable, click the drop down menu and enter in the correct answer for the Condition
- Under Actions, click the the drop down menu and select either Change Status To or Send An Emailing Containing
- The box to the right of Actions will populate either: Select a Status or Select an Email Template
- Under Questions, on the far right click the Plus icon that corresponds with Add Another Question and repeat steps 15-18
- To the far right of each Question, click the X in Circle icon to delete a custom question
- Once completed, on the top right side of the page, click the drop down menu to update the availability of the Job Posting, select either: Draft, Published, Paused, or Closed
- On the top right side of the page, click Save
- Click the three dots on the right side and select either: Show Preview, Copy, or Delete
Under Job Posting this will assist your Company and team with streamlining the job posting process. You will be able to include the job position’s description, role and responsibilities, and create your own custom questions.
Under Positions, this is dependent on what is already created under Employee Positions in your Push account. If you do not see a the Position you wish to add as a Job Posting, you will need to create a new one.
Hire internally is a great way to assist the Company if you wish to receive applications from within the Company. Check the box if you want to receive applications from within the Company or uncheck the box if you want to receive applications from within and outside the Company.
Conditions, is a great tool to setup disqualifying conditions to assist you with streamlining the best applicants for specific Job Postings. For example, you ask the question if the individual is able to work full-time with possible changes to their start and end time? If they answer no, you can put the Condition as Does Not Match
Once you are happy with your posting you can change the status and save it. Once published, the posting will be available on the Candidate Dashboard. You can preview what the posting looks like, by clicking Show Preview in the top right.
Please note that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permissions to either View/Update/Create will be able to create Job Postings.
- How To Navigate The Job Dashboard
- How to Add a New Position
- How To Update Job Posting Statuses Under ATS Settings
- How To Update ATS Permissions For Team Administrators