- How to assign an Interview to a specific Applicant
- How to add information about a Candidate's interview in their Candidate Profile
- Push Web App
- Click the Applicant Tracking tab
- On the left hand navigation bar, click Candidate Dashboard
- Under Candidate, click on the specific Applicants Name
- On the right hand side, click Interviews
- Click New Interview
- Under Interview, this will auto-populate with the team member assigning an Interview
- Under Template, click the drop down menu and select the applicable Interview Template
- Under Position, this will auto-populate based on the Candidate's application
- Under Interviewing, this will auto-populate based on the Candidate you selected
- Under Date Scheduled, click Select A Date and select Calendar and Time
- Under Title, this will auto-populate based on the Interview Template chosen
- Once done, click Draft to update to Published
- Once saved, click Save
Adding an interview is an easy way to track an applicant as they go through the process and allows Administrators to have greater control over the types of interviews conducted company-wide. You can also cross reference interviews after hiring to better improve your hiring process.
Please note, that Push will not automatically notify Applicants that they have been scheduled for an Interview. We recommend leveraging Message Templates to create a standardized communication with Applicants.
Once the Interview is Published, this will be available to all team members with permissions. If you choose to conduct the Interview prior, we recommend leaving in a Draft state and filling in the information before publishing.
Please note that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permissions to Applicant Tracking - Position-Based: Interview Templates will be able to add Interviews.
Please sign in to leave a comment.