- How to create the same interview for different applicants
- Push Web App
- Click the Applicant Tracking tab
- On the left hand navigation bar, click Interview Templates
- Click New Interview Template
- Under Title, input the name of the type of interview
- Under Positions, click the drop down menu and select the appropriate Positions
- Under Questions, on the far right click the Plus icon that corresponds with Add Another Question
- Under Required, check/uncheck the box
- Under Question, input the information that you would like to ask the applicant
- Under Placeholder, input the type of information you need to gather from the applicant
- Under Answer Type, click the drop down menu and select either: Dropdown List, Short Answer, Long Answer, True/False Select, or Scale
- For Scale, input the Minimum and Maximum rates and you can Label these as well
- Under Disqualifiers, click the drop down arrow menu and select either: Matches Any, Inside Range, Outside of Range, or Does Not Match
- Under Select, if applicable input the answers to your Questions (i.e. Scale: 4 or 5)
- Repeat steps 6-12 to Add Another Question
- Once done, click Published
- Once completed, click Save
Interview Templates allow you to control the types of interviews your management staff will conduct for different positions.
Example of what a Placeholder might look like:
Question: What is your weekly availability?
Placeholder: Days in the week they can work.
Answer Types that are a Scale, will ask you to input the minimum and maximum rating to assist you with identifying if the applicant may meet Disqualifiers.
Example of what a Scale might look like:
Disqualifier: Does Not Match
Select: 4 and 5
Once you have Published and Saved the Interview Templates, you will be able to use these when creating an Interview with an Applicant.
Please note that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permissions to Applicant Tracking - Position-Based: Interview Templates will be able to create Interview Templates.