- How to setup an Interview with a Candidate/Applicant
- Push Web App
- Click the Applicant Tracking tab
- On the left hand navigation bar, click Interviews
- Click New Interview or Create a New Interview
- Under Interviewers, click the drop down menu and select the appropriate Administrators
- Under Template, click the drop down menu and select the appropriate Interview Template
- Under Position, click the drop down menu and select the Position associated with the Applicant
- Under Interviewing, click the drop down menu and select the appropriate Applicant
- Under Date Scheduled, click Select A Date and select Calendar and Time
- Once the above information has been inputted, the Title and the Interview itself will auto-populate based on the Interview Template
- Once done, click Draft to update to Published
- Once saved, click Save
Please note, that Push will not automatically notify Candidates that they have been scheduled for an Interview. We recommend leveraging Message Templates to create a standardized communication with Candidates.
Adding an interview is an easy way to track an applicant as they go through the process and allows Administrators to have greater control over the types of interviews conducted company-wide. You can also cross reference interviews after hiring to better improve your hiring process.
Once the Interview is Published, this will be available to all team members with permissions. If you choose to conduct the Interview prior, we recommend leaving in a Draft state.
Please note that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permissions to Applicant Tracking - Position-Based: Interview Templates will be able to add Interviews.