- How to delete an Employee Profile
- How to remove an Employee Profile
- Push Web App
- Click the Employees tab
- On the left hand navigation bar, select the appropriate Employee List: Pending, On Leave, or Inactive
- Search for the specific employee and under Edit click the garbage can icon that corresponds with the profile
- To complete this process, click OK
If the employee profile is in the Active Employee List, you will need to first deactivate the profile before deleting the profile.
Before deleting an employee profile, please review if there is a duplicate profile as you will need to set one of the profiles to default information in order to prevent a duplication error.
Please note that when deleting an employee profile, the profile is no longer accessible for the company and employee. To regain access, an Administrator will need to request the profile to be re-instated.
Please note, that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permissions will be able to make these changes.