- How to add your Clearview timecards to Push
- Push Web App
- Export a list of Employee IDs from Clearview
- Click Reports at the top of the screen in Push
- From the Report type dropdown select the Employee Information Report and include the ID and review the report and compare it with the Employee IDs from Clearview
- Next click Employees at the top of the screen
- To the left of each employee’s name click the Pencil icon
- Ensure that the Name, Employee ID, and Position match exactly between Clearview and Push
- Always double-check that the salaries are updated in Push as this is the rate your Clearview clocks will be used to pay employees
It is important to review the POS/Integrations page from your Company Setup. If you see that there is a missing employee you will need to add that employee to your Push account and ensure that their employee number matches their Clearview employee ID. After that, contact the Support team to have the clocks updated. If this is not done those employees will not be paid.
One final step in Clearview that must be completed before processing payroll in Push is sending the Time Card Summary Report. The timecard data is sent to Push automatically every 15 minutes but is only considered as an estimate.
Please review your Timecard summary report in Clearview and then submit the report to Push. This report can only be sent once an hour, or this will cause errors in the clocks we receive from Clearview. If there are additional adjustments that are to be made in Clearview, please re-export the file to Push.
- Click Reports at the top of the screen
- From the Report Type dropdown, pick the Audit Clock Approval Report
- Input the starting date of the pay period and end date of the pay period
- Click Generate
- In the Salary column in the Report, verify that the rates being paid to the employee are correct. If they are incorrect make sure to update the rates in Push using this article, How to Update Employee Salaries
- Once you have done this, you can now run payroll.
To start the Integration process, please contact Clearview to begin the integration process. Once Clearview is set up to export to Push, you will need to reach out to your Onboarding Representative or contact Push Support at email@example.com and ask for your Clearview timecards to be exported to Push.
Note as you add new employees in Clearview you will also need to add them to Push and ensure that this employee number field matches the number in Clearview
- How Does The Clearview And Push Integration Work?
- How to Update Employee Salaries
- A Guide To Running Payroll