- How to resync information from my POS into Push
- Push Web App
- Click the Company name in the top right hand corner
- In the drop down menu, click Company Setup
- Click POS/Integrations
- Under Actions click New Command
- Under Command, click Select an Action for the drop down menu to appear with a list of what can be resynced
- Click the appropriate Command and input the appropriate dates under Sync Start and Sync End
- If you need to sync a different Command, click New Command and follow steps 5-6
- Once ready to sync, click Save
- Under Job Status, once the circle is completely green, the sync is complete
If your sales, clocks, positions, etc. have stopped syncing or is not up to date, you will be able to manually sync your POS to ensure the data is up to date.
Depending on your POS and the date range, the syncs can take up to 10 minutes to complete. You can continue to use Push while the syncs are running, make sure you have clicked Save.
The recommended maximum sync range should be no more than two weeks at a time. A larger date range will take a longer time to sync and might overload the system.
Team Administrators will click the Company name in the top right and in the drop down menu select POS.
Please note that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permissions to Revenue Centers will be able to resync POS commands.
If you do not have your POS integrated with Push, please contact Push Support at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the Company name and the name of the POS integration.
If the manual syncs do not update the data, please contact Push Support at email@example.com and include the Company name and provide any relevant information.