- How to create the same message format for different applicants
- Push Web App
How to create a Message Template:
- Click the Applicant Tracking tab
- On the left hand navigation bar, click Message Templates
- Click Add New Template
- Under Title, input the name of the type of message
- Under Subject, input what the message is about
- Click the White Box to input the content of the message
- Click the drop down menu that corresponds with Insert a Variable and select: Candidate First Name, Candidate Last Name, Candidate Email, Candidate Phone Number, Company Name, Job Board Link, or Position Name to auto-populate this information in the body of the message
- Once done, click save
The Title is only visible internally and the Candidate will not see this in the Message. The Titles are to assist you with choosing the correct Message Template.
The Insert a Variable is a function that will allow you use Message templates for a variety of Candidates (i.e. Hello Candidate First Name).
Once you have Published and Saved the Message Templates, you will be able to use these when creating a Message with an Applicant.
Please note that only Super Administrators have access to Message Templates