- How to adjust Form Fields that have been created
- Adjust the inputs on an existing Form to access the Form Builder
- Push Web App
- Click the Company Name in the top right hand corner
- In the drop down menu, click Company Setup
- On the left hand Navigation bar, click Forms
- Under Inputs, click the Pencil icon that corresponds with the appropriate Form
- The page will refresh and will take you into Form Builder
- On the left hand side, click Form Fields
- Under the appropriate field, click the Pencil Icon to Edit the placement of the field or Required
- Under the appropriate field, click the Papers icon to Copy the field and adjust the Unique Field Name, Field Type, Prefilled Value (Text) if applicable, Required, and Fillable by
- Once finished, click Apply Field
- Under the appropriate field, click the Garbage icon to Delete the field and click OK to confirm
- Once completed, click Return to Forms
Before adjusting any Form Fields, you must ensure the Form's Status is in Draft. Once a Form's Status is Published, any employees in the onboarding process will be able to view the Form.
We recommend using the Copy function to add form fields that are similar as you will be able to change the name and other settings to place on the Form.
Any fields that are supposed to be filled by a manager will be blue, any fields required by an employee will be yellow.
Please note, that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permissions to View and Update Forms will be able to build and add fields to Forms.