- How to add form fields to Forms
- How to add inputs for digital forms to be completed by employees and Administrators
- Push Web App
- Click the Company Name in the top right hand corner
- In the drop down menu, click Company Setup
- On the left hand Navigation bar, click Forms
- Under Inputs, click the Pencil icon that corresponds with the appropriate Form
- The page will refresh and will take you into Form Builder
- On the left hand side, click Add Form Field
- Under Field Name, input the appropriate name (i.e. first name, must be unique with no spaces)
- Under Field Type, click the drop down menu and select either: Text, Signature, or Checkbox
- Under Pre-Filled Value, click the drop down menu and select the appropriate value if applicable
- Under Required, click Yes or No
- Under Fillable by, click Employee or Manager depending on who is to required fill out the field
- Once ready, click Place on Form
- On the right hand side of the Form, drag, drop and resize the field (blue box) to the correct area
- Once completed, click Apply Field
- Repeat steps 6-13 to add more fields
- Click Form Field to Edit (Pencil icon), Copy (Papers icon), or Delete (Garbage icon) any Fields that have been created and placed
- Once finished, click Return to Forms
Before building any Form Fields, you must ensure the Form's Status is in Draft. Once a Form's Status is Published, any employees in the onboarding process will be able to view the Form and any form fields added will not be retroactively applied to the Form.
If you require that a Published Form be updated, we recommend that the Form be uploaded as a new form or a copy to ensure that all employees receive it.
To make it easier to find sections, you can search the pdf for keywords by clicking the Magnify Glass icon on the far right hand side.
To the right of Form Fields, you will be able to filter the Form:
- By clicking the Window icon to see the different pages of the Form
- By clicking the Gear icon to adjust the Page Transition, Layout, or Rotation of the Form
- By clicking the Minus icon and Plus icon to adjust the page view
- By clicking the drop down menu that shows 100% to adjust the page view
Any fields that are supposed to be filled by a manager will be blue, any fields required by an employee will be yellow.
Please note that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permissions to View and Update Forms will be able to build and add fields to Forms.
Please sign in to leave a comment.