- How to add Forms to my Push account that can be used for multiple employees
- Push Web App
- Click the Company Name in the top right hand corner
- In the drop down menu, click Company Setup
- On the left hand Navigation bar, click Forms
- Click Add Form
- Under Name, input the title of the Form
- Under Description, input an explanation about the Form
- Under Positions, select the appropriate Position(s) or leave blank for all Positions
- Under Form Visibility, click the box and select: Onboarding, Time Attendance app, or Task
- Under File, click the Plus icon and select the PDF file from your device to upload
- Under Order, input a # that reflects how you want the Forms to be ordered when viewed
- Under Required, check/uncheck if you want the Form to be mandatory
- Under Status, click the drop down menu and select either Draft or Published
- Under Employee Viewable, check/uncheck if you want it to be accessible to employees
- Once completed, click Add
For Form Visibility:
- if you choose Onboarding this will appear in every invite of the onboarding wizard.
- If you choose Time attendance app this will appear as a form available on the app
- If you choose Task this will appear in the tasks presets as an option to send to employees.
- You can leave blank for all which means it will appear available in all 3 areas of the system for use.
File Requirements for uploading:
- File Type: Must be PDF
- Max file size: 16MB
- PDF files can include external links.
Please note: Files that have pre-built fields in Adobe Acrobat will not be pulled in. You will need to create boxes in the Push editor. The best practice for uploading a file is uploading a flattened PDF. You cannot upload Word documents (.doc, .docx.).
Once you have uploaded the file, you will need to choose the order for the form to appear on the list for employees to sign. Leaving the order blank or 0 will default to the files showing in chronological order.
If you require the Form to be filled out or signed, you must leave the form as a draft, as you still need to build the form fields. Once a form's status is published, any employees in the onboarding process will be able to view the form.
If you wish for the Form to be completed in order for an employee to proceed to the next onboarding step or create their account, we recommend checking the box under Required.
Any adjustments to a Published Form that have been filled out by employees will not be retroactively updated. If you do not require the Form to be signed or filled out, you can set the form as Published.
If you have forms that were built using the old builder (2019 or earlier) these need to be replaced.
Please note that only Super Administrators will have the ability to upload Forms.
Please sign in to leave a comment.