- Export Journal Entries to Quickbooks / Xero
- Push Web App
- Click Reports tab at the top of the screen and under the Report Type select Journal Entries
- Select your desired Pay Run Date and click Generate
Once you have arrived at the Journal Entry Report, click on the folder icon at the top right corner of the report and select Export to Quickbooks / Xero
- Please note that you will also have the option to fetch Push General Ledger Codes from Quickbooks / Xero Accounts (code + name based on type)
- If you do not map the GL codes, you will see a prompt saying Missing Account Codes
- If you wish to map the codes, click here for detailed instructions. If you do not want to fetch any account codes, click Yes
- Once you have clicked Export Bills to Quickbooks / Xero and mapped your desired codes, this will prompt you to Login (if you aren't already) and Allow Push temporary access to your Quickbooks / Xero account (this prompt will occur every 30 minutes)
- Once you have allowed access, you will be taken back to the Journal Entry Report. You should then see completion message at the top of the report (If you see an error message, please retry steps 7-9 to ensure you are properly logged in)
- If the issue still persists, please contact our support team at email@example.com
- Once the export has completed, you can view a Push Operations bill in Xero.
Once our team has confirmed the integration has been enabled, you will now be automatically pull your Journal Entries to Quickbooks / Xero
Note, in order to export Journal Entries - Cost Centers must be created and assigned to Employees.
Please note, that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permissions will be able to export the Journal Entry Report.
- How to Request to Enable Quickbooks / Xero Integration
- How to Map Push General Ledger Codes and Xero Account Code
- How To Create A Cost Center
- How To Assign A Cost Center
- What Are Cost Centers Used For?
Please sign in to leave a comment.