- How to add hours under Timesheets
- Push Web App
- Click the Timesheets tab
- Click Timesheet by Employee on the left-hand navigation bar
- To enter hours, select the drop down menu arrow that corresponds with the employee
- Fill in the hours in the appropriate fields
- To the right of the employee's Position, click View Comment to review if an employee has left a comment for a specific day (i.e. car mileage)
- You are also able to leave a comment under View Comment, by inputting the information and clicking Save at the bottom of the box
- Once completed, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Save Timesheet.
If you have 10+ employees, we highly recommend saving your Timesheets after every 4-5 employees. If you are not able to add hours under Timesheet, Timesheets are only enabled for companies that do not use the tablet clock-in feature.
Please note, that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permissions to Timesheet Approvals will be able to enter hours under Timesheets.
- How to Update Timesheet Settings
- How to Export the Timesheet to Excel
- How to Manually Add Earnings / Deductions
Please sign in to leave a comment.