- How to create a comment on a note in the Logbook in the Push Manager app
- Push Manager App
- Open the Push Manager App and enter your login credentials using your Email Address and Password associated with your Push account
- On the top left corner, click the Three Stripes
- In the drop-down menu, click Logbook
- In the Calendar, select the relevant date you wish to comment on a note for
- Once the relevant date is selected, scroll to the section Notes
- Click the Speech Bubble icon that corresponds with the relevant Note
- Under Enter Your Comment Here, click the description box and input your comment
- Once done, in the top right hand corner click Save
- The app will refresh back to the Logbook for the date you left the comment for
Easily add comments to other Notes in the Logbook from a mobile device, as long as you can access the Push Manager app.
You can add comments and see what your team members have commented based on the date selected in the Calendar.
Please note that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with the permission Use Logbook permission will be able to view and leave comments on Logbook Notes in the Push Manager app.