- How to create a note in the Logbook in the Push Manager app
- Push Manager App
- Open the Push Manager App and enter your login credentials using your Email Address and Password associated with your Push account
- On the top left corner, click the Three Stripes
- In the drop-down menu, click Logbook
- In the Calendar, select the relevant date you wish to leave a note for
- Once the relevant date is selected, click Add Note
- Select the Toggle that corresponds with Star This Note if applicable
- Under Category, click the drop-down menu and select the relevant Category if applicable
- In the description box, input your comment or any relevant information
- A template will be pre-filled based on a Custom Note Template being created beforehand
- Once done, in the top right hand corner click Save
- The app will refresh back to the Logbook for the date you left the note for
Easily add notes in the Logbook from a mobile device, so long as you have access to the Push Manager app.
You will be able to add logs to any days based on the date selected in the Calendar.
Please note that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with the permission Use Logbook permission will be able to view and leave comments on Logbook Notes in the Push Manager app.