- How to include data from Profit Centers in the Push Manager App
- How to add Profit Centers into the Manager App Dashboard
- Push Manager App
- Open the Push Manager App and enter your login credentials using your Email Address and Password associated with your Push account
- On the top left corner, click the Three Stripes
- In the drop-down menu, click Dashboard
- In the top right-hand corner, click the Three Vertical Line icon
- Under Dates, click the Right-Facing Arrow icon to open the dropdown menu
- In the dropdown menu, click the relevant date(s) to select a specific date or time frame
- Under Profit Center, click the Right-Facing Arrow icon to open the dropdown menu
- In the dropdown menu, click the relevant Profit Center(s)
- Once done, click Apply
- The page will refresh back to the Dashboard
You can now include Profit Center information when reviewing sales and labour figures in the Push Manager app. This will include Sales Forecast, Actual Sales, Scheduled Labour, and Actual Labour.
Easily filter specific Profit Centers to your choosing to align on figures relevant to your role!
Please note that only Super Administrators or Team Administrators with permission to Profit Centers can make changes relating to Profit Centers in the Push Manager app.
- How To Turn On Notifications For The Push Manager App
- How To Switch Between Push Accounts On The Manager App