- How to adjust a balance under Leave Management?
- Push Web App
- Click the Payroll tab
- Click Earnings/Deductions on the left-hand navigation bar
- Under the Preset dropdown menu, select Balance Adjustment Preset, for example, Sick Time Adjustment.
- Under the Frequency dropdown menu, select One Time
- For the Date, select the upcoming or future payroll run
- Next, under the Employee Information Box select the name of the Employee
- Enter a negative amount if you wish to deduct from the employee's vacation balance or enter a positive amount if you wish to add to the employee's vacation balance
- If you have other employees to add for the same preset, click Add Row
- Once complete, click Add Earnings/Deductions to submit the Vacation Balance Adjustment
If you are performing a Vacation Balance Adjustment, make sure you use the Leave Management balance, not the Vacation Balance Adjustment preset, as this is the incorrect preset.
The Leave Management feature is currently available on the Premium Subscription or Pro Subscription with the Leave Management Add-On. In addition, Leave Management requires the Payroll Add On.