- How to filter what day or status of clocks in the Push Manager app to approve/edit
- Push Manager App
- Open the Push Manager App and enter your login credentials using your Email Address and Password associated with your Push account
- On the top left corner click the Three Stripes
In the drop-down menu, click Clock Approvals
- In the top right hand corner, click the Three Vertical Line icon to the left of the Plus icon
- Under Filters, click the Right Arrow icon that corresponds to Departments to select the specific Department(s)
- Under Filters, click the Right Arrow icon that corresponds to Positions to select the specific Position(s)
- Under Filters, click the Right Arrow icon that corresponds to Status to select either: All, Unapproved Only, or Approved Only
- Under Filters, click the Right Arrow icon that corresponds to Dates to select the specific time frame
- Once done, click Apply
To assist your team with approving or making adjustments to Clock Entries, we recommend filtering.
You can filter Clock Approvals using a wide variety of search parameters: Departments, Positions, Status of a Clock Entry, and Dates in the Push Manager App.
If an employee has clocked in as the wrong position, missed clocking in or out, or accidentally clocked out, you can make the adjustments here.
You will need to ensure that all clocks are approved with the correct Position and hours (marked as Approved in green) as the hours approved will be what is used in payroll.
You are not able to make any changes to Clock Entries for dates that have already been approved in a payroll. If you have unapproved clock entries that you wish to be deleted, please contact Push Support at email@example.com.
Please note, that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permission to View/Update Clock Approvals by Position will be able to access this information.
Please sign in to leave a comment.