- Determine how the worked hours are calculated and would be paid on the payroll
- Does Push have a report that will show the accumulated Weekly or Bi-Weekly Overtime?
- Push Web App
- Click the Reports tab
- Under Report Type, click the drop down menu and select Clock Hours Report
- Under Start Date, click the white box to input the specific date
- Under End Date, click the white box to input the specific date
- Once done, click Generate
The Clock Hours Report will highlight the breakdown of employee's worked hours, would the hours be paid as Regular, Daily Overtime, Doubletime, Weekly Overtime, and more.
In addition, the report will show comments left by employees during clock in and out, as well as comments left by Managers who have made changes to clocks!
Push recommends reviewing this Report before running payroll to ensure that overtime hours are correctly calculated. This will assist you in determining if the employees qualifies for Weekly or Bi-weekly Overtime.
There will be details of the Clock Entries, date, time and status. Simply sort the report by First name or Last name, for a better view of the report.
For California Break Compliance, the Clocks Summary will include and can be filtered by the following:
- Breaks Taken: Filter the report by all breaks that were taken under the report parameters.
- Violation: Filter the report by all breaks that were a violation (not taken with violation) under the report parameters.
- Waivers: Filter the report by all breaks that were waived (not taken with waivers) under the report parameters.
Please note, that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permissions will be able to generate this report.
- How To Generate The Audit Clock Approvals Report
- How To Edit Clock Entries
- How To Edit Hours Structure
- How To Review A Specific Employee's Total Clock Entries