- How to view sales data that is synced from a POS system
- Push Web App
- Click the Sales tab
- On the left hand navigation bar, click Sales & Labor
- Under Total Summary - Total Sales (Actual), you will see the total dollar amount of Sales for each day in a week
- Under Total Summary - Total Sales (Actual) on the right side under Total, you will see the total dollar amount of Sales for the entire week
- Under Revenue Centers Summary, you will see a breakdown of the total sales by Revenue Center
If your Push account is integrated with your POS system, the sales data will sync into Push.
Depending on the POS system will determine if Revenue Centers created in the POS will automatically sync into Push. Push currently integrate with the following POS systems.
- Micros Systems
- Squirrel Systems
If you wish to integrate with your POS system or if you do not see your POS system on the list. Please contact Push Support at email@example.com. Please include in your email the name of the POS System and the type of information you are interested in syncing into Push.
If your POS system is already integrated with Push and sales data is not populating. Please try to create a manual sync under POS/Integrations. If no sales data updates under Total Sales (Actual), please contact the Push Support Team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the Company name and the type of POS system that is used.
Please note, that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permissions will be able to see sales data under the Sales tab.
Please sign in to leave a comment.