- How to filter the sales data by Revenue Center, Positions, and/or Departments under the Sales tab
- Click the Sales tab
- On the left-hand navigation bar, click Sales & Labour
- Under Revenue Centers, click the box to select the appropriate Revenue Center(s) or leave blank to select all
- Under Department, click the box to select the appropriate Department(s) or leave blank to select all
- Under Position, click the box to select the appropriate Position(s) or leave blank to select all
- Once done, click Submit
- The page will refresh to show the relevant sales data based on the filters set under steps 3-5!
If your Push account is integrated with your POS system, the sales data will sync into Push.
Depending on the POS system will determine if Revenue Centers created in the POS will automatically sync into Push.
Please review our integrations page for the most up to date list: https://www.pushoperations.com/integrations
If you wish to integrate with your POS system or if you do not see your POS system on the list. Please contact Push Support at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include in your email the name of the POS System and the type of information you are interested in syncing into Push.
If your POS system is already integrated with Push and sales data is not populating. Please try to create a manual sync under POS/Integrations. If no sales data updates under Total Sales (Actual), please contact the Push Support Team by email at email@example.com and include the Company name and the type of POS system that is used.
Please note that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permissions will be able to see sales data under the Sales tab.