- How to adjust a paystub that is part of an approved payroll
- How to cancel an employees pay/paystub
- Push Web App
- Click the Payroll tab
- On the left hand navigation bar, click Payrun History
- Under Pay Run Summary, click Summary that corresponds with the appropriate pay period
- Click Reverse Paystubs and the page will refresh
- Under Employee, check off the boxes that correspond with the specific employee(s)
- Once done, click Reverse Selected Paystubs
- In the pop up Reverse Payroll?, click OK
- The page will refresh and you will see the completed Reversal Run under Payrun History
IMPORTANT NOTE: The Reverse Paystub will not withdraw funds from the employees bank account or stop funds from being deposited. If you require funds to be stopped before the payday, please contact Push Support.
Reversing a Paystub will be processed if an employee was not supposed to receive payment for a specific pay period (i.e. overpaid, hours were incorrect, position was incorrect, etc.).
You are only able to process a Reverse Paystub in the current quarter and current year. You are unable to select dates that occurred in previous years and you will receive an Error Message if selected. For Clients in the United States don't reverse across Quarters, and make sure to email email@example.com if this needs to happen.
If the funds have already been deposited to the employees bank account and you need to process a reversal. We recommend that you wait until the employee has confirmed they will send the funds to the Company before processing. Another alternative if you do not want to process a reversal, is to deduct the amount from the employees pay in the next pay period.
Before clicking Reverse Selected Paystubs, please ensure you have reviewed the information is correct (i.e. correct payrun and employees).
Please note, that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permissions to Run Payroll will be able to reverse a paystub.
If you do not see Reverse Paystub under Pay Run Summary available, please contact Push Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.