- How to tell the system what shifts to assign to employees automatically
- Push Web App
- Click the Scheduler tab
- On the left hand navigation bar, click Weekly Schedule
- To adjust how you view the Scheduler, click the drop-down menu associated with Employees, and select either: Employees, Employees Unique, Positions, or Daily if applicable
- Under House Shifts, hover over a specific day and click the Plus icon
- Under Positions, click the drop-down menu to select the relevant Position
- Under Employees, click the drop-down menu and select House Shift
- Under Tag, click the drop-down menu and select the specific Tag if applicable
- Under Presets, click the drop-down menu and select the specific Preset
- Click 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM and adjust the specific Start and End Times if applicable
- Under Comments, input any necessary information relating to the shift if applicable
- Once done, click Confirm
- Continue Steps 4-10 and build our the Schedule or copy and paste the relevant shifts
The Auto Scheduling feature is currently available on the Premium Subscription.
If you do not have this feature and interested, please feel free to contact Push Support at email@example.com to connect you with the relevant team.