- How to review charges to my Push account
- How to review Invoices of charges to my Push account
- Push Web App
- Click the Company Name in the top right hand corner and click Company Setup
- Under the drop down menu, click Billing & Account
- In the middle of your page, click Invoices
- Under Amount, this will reflect the total charge in a dollar amount
- Under Type, this will reflect the type of charge (i.e. service fee or payroll)
- Under Pay Run Date, this will reflect an Invoice that corresponds with a processed payroll/off run
- Under Date Created, this will reflect when an Invoice was created in your Push account
- Under View, click the square icon to view the Invoice details
- Click View PDF if you would like to download a copy of the Invoice
We recommend viewing all charges/credits to your Push account under Billing & Account. You will be able to see your monthly subscription charges, a proration to your seat count if it was increased/decreased, your Payroll/Remittance charges, and so forth.
Invoices that do not have information under Pay Run Date are typically the monthly charges for your Subscription, while Invoices with Pay Run Dates are either payroll or off runs that have been approved.
Please note that only Super Administrators have access to Billing & Account.