- How to see what changes have been made to a Push Administrator profile
- Push Web App
- Click the Company name in the top right hand corner
- In the drop down menu, click Company Setup
- Click Administrators on the left hand navigation bar
- Select the Pencil/Edit icon next to the administrator's name
- Scroll all the way to bottom of the page to see the History of Changes section
Administrator History of Changes allows you to see what changes have been made to a Push Administrator profile.
The history of changes will show:
- Which administrator made the change
- The type of change that was made
- The date and time the change was made
Some types of changes made include:
- Administrator account creation
- Administrator phone number/email
- Added permissions
- Removed permissions
- Updated permissions
Please note that only Super Administrators will have access to view the change history.
Please sign in to leave a comment.