- How to allow other team members to view employee availability in a report format
- How to allow other admins to review a report availability submitted by employees
- Push Web App
- Click the Company Name in the top right hand corner
- In the drop down menu, click Company Setup
- On the left hand Navigation bar, click Administrators
- Click the Pencil Icon under Edit that corresponds with the Team Administrator
- Scroll down the page until you see Report Viewing Permissions
- Check the Box that corresponds with Availability Report
- Once completed, click Update Administrator
The Weekly Availability Report will allow your team to review requests from employees regarding their weekly availability.
You will be able to filter this report by a time frame of your choosing and filter if you wish to review all, pending, approved, or rejected requests.
Please note that only Super Administrators have access to provide permissions to the Weekly Availability Report.
Please sign in to leave a comment.