- How to allow other team members to access Employee Files
- How to allow other admins to review and download Files from an Employee Profile
- Push Web App
- Click the Company Name in the top right hand corner
- In the drop down menu, click Company Setup
- On the left hand Navigation bar, click Administrators
- Click the Pencil Icon under Edit that corresponds with the Team Administrator
- Scroll down the page until you see Employee Setup
- Under View, check off the box that corresponds with Employee Files
- Under Update, check off the box that corresponds with Employee Files
- Once completed, click Update Administrator
The Update Employee Files permissions will allow team members to access files that have already been uploaded by employees or to upload files on behalf of the employee.
The View Employee Files permission will allow team members to download files that have already been uploaded by employees.
Please note that only Super Administrators have access to provide permissions to the View and Update Employee Files.