- How to allow other team members to add specific types of pay to employees
- How to allow other admins to add Earning and Deduction entries
- Push Web App
- Click the Company Name in the top right hand corner
- In the drop down menu, click Company Setup
- On the left hand Navigation bar, click Administrators
- Click the Pencil Icon under Edit that corresponds with the Team Administrator
- Scroll down the page until you see Set Up Earnings and Deductions
- Check the Box that corresponds with each of the Preset(s) or click Select All
- Once completed, click Update Administrator
The Earning and Deduction permissions are by Preset and the number of Presets is unique for each Company.
You will be able to decide which Presets a Team Administrator will have access to add entries under Earnings and Deductions based on their permissions. This permission does not allow the Admins to run a payroll for processing.
If you wish to grant a Team Administrator with full access to Payroll, you will need to enable the permission Run Payroll.
Please note that only Super Administrators have access to provide permissions to Earnings and Deductions.