- The automatic benefits that I set up under Benefit Setups is not showing under payroll - how do I fix this?
- Push Web App
- Click the Payroll tab
- On the left-hand navigation bar, click Input Benefits
- Under Pay Period, click the drop-down menu and select the relevant pay period
- Under Preset, click the drop-down menu and select the relevant Preset(s)
- Once done, click Generate
- The page will refresh to show who will receive Benefits based on the hours worked
- When ready to submit to payroll, click Submit Benefits
For the above steps to work, you must ensure you have set up automatic benefits under Benefits Setup. Once this is set up, you can submit the Benefits for each relevant pay period before processing your payroll.
Once you submit the benefits for the relevant pay period, the system will create Earning and Deduction entries to pay the qualifying employees.
Note that this page will show a breakdown of all the days that the employee(s) may have worked in the pay period. However, will only pay them the benefits based on the Maximum Eligible Shifts that was inputted under Benefits Setup.
Please note that only Super Administrators or Team Administrators with permission to Run Payroll will have access to make changes under Input Benefits.