- How to temporarily stop notifications from Channel messages in Push Chat
- How to turn on notifications for direct messages through Push Chat
- Push Employee App or Push Manager App
- Open the Push Employee or Manager App and enter your login credentials using your Email Address and Password associated with your Push account
- On the top left corner, click the Three Stripes
- In the drop-down menu, click Chat
- Under Chat, tap the specific Channel or Employee
- On the top right corner in the Channel or Direct Message, tap the i icon
- Tap the toggle that corresponds with Notifications (Green = Notifications on, Grey = Notifications off)
- On the left side, tap the left-facing arrow icon
- The page will refresh back to the Channel/Direct Message
By default, all Direct Messages and Channel Messages will have Notifications enabled. Temporarily muting notifications from Push Chat may be done if a team member is working, away on vacation, does not want to receive notifications, etc. This is entirely up to the user on how they wish to manage their notifications. Notifications will show in the mobile app, as well as be listed in their phone's general notifications.
Note that Push Chat is exclusive to our Premium Subscription. If you do not see Chat listed in your drop-down menu, your team does not have access to this feature.
If you are an employee, please get in touch with your direct employer/manager for any questions.
If you are a Super Administrator, please get in touch with Push Support if you wish for your Company account to have access to Push's Chat functionality.