- How to enable/disable permissions for team members to sign Offer Letters prior to it being sent to a Candidate
- I am trying to assign a Signing Manager and I do not see an Administrator listed, why?
- Push Web App
- Click the Company Name in the top right hand corner
- In the drop down menu, click Company Setup
- On the left hand Navigation bar, click Administrators
- Under Edit, click the Pencil Icon that corresponds with the Team Administrator
- Scroll down the page until you see Applicant Tracking
- Check/Uncheck the box that corresponds with Can Sign Offer Letters
- Once completed, click Update Administrator
In order for Team Administrators to be selected as a Signing Manager, the permission above is required. Without this permission, this Administrator will not be listed.
Please note, that only Super Administrators have access to update Team Administrator permissions to ATS.