- How to review my Labour Cost in a report format
- How to find a report in my Push account that shows my Labour Cost
- Push Web App
- Select the Reports tab
- Under the Report Type dropdown, select which labour report you would like to view
- Once you have selected the report, enter your desired Department, Revenue Centre, or Employee Positions (if applicable). If you wish to view all, leave the rows blank
- Select the Start and End Date
- Click Generate
The report will EXCLUDE earnings and deduction entries (for example, bonuses, retroactive pay, sick pay, etc). If you wish to INCLUDE the entries, select the Include Earnings Deductions box.
In the summary, the report will include the total labour cost, as well as the breakdown of labour cost per position.
Under the Employee Details section, the hours and cost of each employee are broken down by their positions
Please note that Super Administrators and Team Administrators with certain permissions can generate the report
Please sign in to leave a comment.