Here are the steps on how to generate a labour cost report:
- Select the “Reports” tab.
- Under the ‘Report Type’ dropdown, select which labour report you would like to view.
- Once you have selected the report, enter your desired Department, Revenue Centre, or Employee Positions (if applicable). If you wish to view all, leave the rows blank.
- Next, select the date range. The report will EXCLUDE earnings and deduction entries (for example, bonuses, retroactive pay, sick pay, etc). If you wish to INCLUDE the entries, select the "Include Earnings Deductions" box.
- To bring up the report, select “Generate”.
- The data shown below is from the Labour Cost and Sales Report (Total Detail). In the summary you can see total labour cost, as well as the breakdown of labour cost per position.
- Below, you’ll find the employee details. Here you can see the hours and cost of each employee broken down by their positions.