- How to recalculate and adjust the budget using Schedule Presets
- Push Web App
- Click the Sales tab
- On the left hand navigation bar, click Sales & Labour
- Scroll to the section Schedule Presets
- Under each relevant Schedule Preset and Day, input the number of employees working each Preset (This will update your labour cost for the day based on the cost you had assigned to each preset)
- Once done, scroll to the bottom and click Save
- The page will refresh and you will be able to see these figures in the Scheduler
Remember that you can only enter the amounts for the days you had set for that particular preset. If one of these fields is greyed out on a particular day, this is due to the day not being selected as being available for the Schedule Preset.
For example, you created a Schedule Preset called 'Brunch Prep' that occurs on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Due to this, the fields in the Sales tab will be greyed out from Monday to Thursday.
To show the budgeted amounts in the Scheduler, please ensure that ou The budgeted amount for each preset will appear on the schedule when you enable the Costs.