- How to adjust what location is associated with a Position
- Push Web App
- Click the Employees tab
- On the left hand navigation bar, click Employee Positions
- Under Positions (Active), search for the specific Position
- Under Edit, click the Pencil Icon that corresponds with the specific Position
- Under Location, click the drop down menu and select the specific Location
- Once done, click Update Position
Locations is only available if your Push account is a layered account.
We recommend assigning each Position to a location and including the location name in the Position name (i.e. Hamilton - Customer Support) to assist your Company with organizing by location and allowing employees to have multiple Positions at different locations.
Please note, that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permissions to Setup Company Positions will be able to make adjustments to Positions.