- How to create a company wide event
- Push Web App
- Click the Scheduler tab
- On the left hand navigation bar, click Calendar Events
- Under Add Event, click the white box that corresponds with Description to input the name
- Under Date, click the white box to select the date of the event
- Under Start Time, click the drop down menu's to add the time of the event starting
- Under End Time, click the drop down menu's to add the time of the event ending
- Under Departments, click Load Positions By Departments to select the appropriate Departments
- Under Positions, click Select Positions to select the appropriate Positions or click All to add all Positions
- Once completed, click Add Event
Once you have added an Event, it will be listed under Scheduled Events and the Scheduler will also list the Calendar Events created. This is a great tool to assist you with informing your employees of events at the Company or your Administrators with scheduling the appropriate staffing levels.
Please note, that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permissions to view/update the Scheduler by Positions will be able to access Calendar Events.
If the Calendar Event includes Positions that the Team Administrator does not have access to, they will not be able to Edit or Delete a Calendar Event that was created by another Administrator.
The Team Administrator will only be able to create Calendar Events based on the Positions they have permissions to Update/View the Schedule
Please sign in to leave a comment.